Dr. Ariganesh Chandrasegaran
Dermatologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon
MD in Dermatology
Meet our best hair transplant doctor
Dr. Ariganesh Chandrasegaran is a leading dermatologists and best hair transplant surgeon in Chennai. Gold medalist in General Medicne, he has been featured in intermational journal such as Mycopathologia and Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery (JCAS). He endeavors to attain high levels of the patients’ satisfaction by providing the best available treatments, using modern technology and utmost care.
During his 7 years of practice, Dr. Ariganesh has successfully performed more than 1000 hair transplants for patients from across India and abroad. He is one of the pioneers to practice - Bio-stimulated FUE Hair Transplant and Bio-enhanced Simultaneous Transplant (B.E.S.T). He has expertise in - doing Giga sessions of FUE and is also widely for beard transplant and eyebrow transplant. Besides being known for his hair transplant treatments and dermato-surgical procedures, the doctor is famous for doing anti-ageing procedures such as Botox and Fillers too.
- M.D Dermatology (2010-2012)
Post Graduate Institute for Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- M.B.B.S (2003-2008)
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Pondicherry University
- Indian Medical Council (Tamil Nadu Medical Council /85580)
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists
- Medical Dermatology Society
- Vinay K, Chandrasegaran A, Kanwar AJ, et al. Primary cutaneous mucormycosis presenting as a giant plaque: Uncommon presentation of a rare mycosis. Mycopathologia. 2014 Aug;178(1-2):97-101.
- Gupta J, Chouhan K, Kumar A, Ariganesh C. White Hair Removal with Follicular Unit Extraction. J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2016 Jul-Sep;9(3):209-210.
- A rare case of primary cutaneous histoplasmosis- Chandigarh Dermatology Society(CDS) meet
- Comparison of efficacy, flares and side effect profile of fluticasone 0.05% cream and tacrolimus 0.1% ointment in childhood atopic dermatitis- TYSA 2012, New Delhi
- Role of P.acnes in acne. Acne symposium. New DELHI 2012
- A Peculiar case of Angio-lymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia presenting with multiple tumor like lesions- CDS meet, 2013
- Workshop on non-cultured melanocyte suspension grafting in vitiligo, Cuticon-North zone, Chandigarh.
- Cuticon 2012, Faridkot
- Cuticon 2013, Chandigarh
- CME on patterned hair loss, CDS meet
- Active delegate in various other conferences
- AAHRS, Bangkok, 2017
- Co-organised PRP workshop at DermaClinix, Delhi
- Co-organised Hair Transplant conclave –SIG Trichology, Delhi
- Gold medalist in General Medicine in final MBBS
- Distinctions in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Forensic medicine, Microbiology, Pathology and General medicine during MBBS
- Among pioneers in use of Rituximab in treatment of Pemphigus in India